• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 450,380
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Manutd Fleeced Leeds here damn 15M player at best they getting double because Bielsa want him.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Steep price, but... look at the way Bielsa plays ball. Look at James strengths. Its a good match. Steep price, though.

I contemplated earlier today, whilst sitting on me wooden patty enjoying a cold lemonade in the ever colder greens of western Georgia, two things.
1) Why todays youth are obsessed with ass. Trust me, given enough time evolution will move the reproduction organs to the anus the way things are going
2) Why our competitors seems so more apt at selling deadwood. I gather two things. First, they have a competent management that are used to the dealings and wheelings of transfer windows. They can read signals and know how to aggregate interest. We dont have that. Second, their deadwood are simply better than ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom