• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 451,016
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Barca acting dumb again i see. no scouting or improve the team just go at players who are famous and in massive wages. no doubt they have 1b debt ffs.
They don't seem to have learned anything from last few years. Among other things spending over £100m on a 28 year old Griezmann. Wasted even more on Coutinho.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It hurts to see Chelsea and City getting a lot stronger.

Both clubs have their own VIP section in the club with an abundance of stunning talent while we’re getting chased around by a bald Swedish c*ck in bootcuts.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Look at these swap options:

Not to butt in but Inter agreed a deal with Madrid in instalments. However they failed to make the first instalment payment.

I believe they'd take a fair offer if thrown at them. But you are probably looking at £40-45M.

There we go hairspray. Confirmed. I knew they expected £70m for Hakimi. Not 40-45m :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

There we go hairspray. Confirmed. I knew they expected £70m for Hakimi. Not 40-45m :lol:

Remember what I was saying that Arsenal won’t spend that kind of money on a RB.

Around the 10 to 15m price range is what they’re looking at.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Remember what I was saying that Arsenal won’t spend that kind of money on a RB.

Around the 10 to 15m price range is what they’re looking at.

Well, I said Max Aarons is only 25m though. The price is so much more realistic for Arsenal in comparison to 45m or 70m but hairspray thought Arsenal will have 200m transfer budget :lol:

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Wtf is Reece James there for? To hand out match day programs? I'd put in a transfer request if I were him

Tuchel probably wants to rotate his wing backs every game. Hakimi can also play on the left.

They are going to build a team with strong XI and strong squad depth.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom