• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 448,642
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

I'm not overly fussed about Sancho. I don't think he'll get the numbers that he gets in the Bundesliga, I prefer him from the left cutting in it seems Utd see him as the answer to the RW position where I don't think he's as effective.

Don't get me wrong, I think he's a great young talent, but with those things combined I'm just not sure if its the right thing for Sancho or for Utd for that matter any more.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I'm not overly fussed about Sancho. I don't think he'll get the numbers that he gets in the Bundesliga, I prefer him from the left cutting in it seems Utd see him as the answer to the RW position where I don't think he's as effective.

Don't get me wrong, I think he's a great young talent, but with those things combined I'm just not sure if its the right thing for Sancho or for Utd for that matter any more.
To be fair, he can still play on the left for us. I think his role won’t be a traditional winger like what people expected but he will drift inside more to help Bruno.

See below the same structure/line-up we had vs Aston Villa and also other games. Sancho can still play on the left by taking Pogba’s spot and Pogba can take Fred’s spot.

B9QqPgC.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Inter in talks with new Barca RB emerson in case someone bid 80M for Hakimi and he sold.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I don't know why we do this, we'll just end up paying what they want.
They have to attempt a negotiation, especially in the summer post Covid where there's so little cash. Dortmund have to sell Sancho to support next season's refresh, so they will deal and the price will come down or be paid in instalment and bonuses.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

They have to attempt a negotiation, especially in the summer post Covid where there's so little cash. Dortmund have to sell Sancho to support next season's refresh, so they will deal and the price will come down or be paid in instalment and bonuses.

In the context of big transfers, I've seen many of United's transfer sagas unfold closely post-Ferguson during the summer windows. The usual stance is that the selling club has a fixed price for their player so they can adequately use those projected funds to rebuild their team, we however low-ball them, and that either annoys the selling party or it does absolutely nothing besides waste months for us to cave in close to the end of the window and pay their original fee ala Maguire, Lukaku and Pogba.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
In the context of big transfers, I've seen many of United's transfer sagas unfold closely post-Ferguson during the summer windows. The usual stance is that the selling club has a fixed price for their player so they can adequately use those projected funds to rebuild their team, we however low-ball them, and that either annoys the selling party or it does absolutely nothing besides waste months for us to cave in close to the end of the window and pay their original fee ala Maguire, Lukaku and Pogba.

I understand your point, but they still have to try.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Wow Coman is only 24, feels like he’s been around for a while.

Thought he’d be 26-27 by now. But I guess he burst onto the scene young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom