• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 530,316
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Damn. Well just in case something happen with Raphinha even tho this will destroy our wagebill

Wonder if a loan deal would suit both clubs and player, it gets to the point where Bayern should take something over nothing, loan fee and a percentage of wages would be ideal for us.

Bayern would be pushing past stubborn and into plain dumb territory if they want to sit him out for a season just to send a message, its never worth it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wonder if a loan deal would suit both clubs and player, it gets to the point where Bayern should take something over nothing, loan fee and a percentage of wages would be ideal for us.

Bayern would be pushing past stubborn and into plain dumb territory if they want to sit him out for a season just to send a message, its never worth it.
He have 1 year left so loan won't be acceptable. He won't won't be expensive likely between 40-50M€ the problem it his huge wages.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He have 1 year left so loan won't be acceptable. He won't won't be expensive likely between 40-50M€ the problem it his huge wages.

Depends if anyone is buying him though, who so far has shown interest?

If no one is going to pay the 40/50mil Bayern want then he will be staying, thats when you enquire about a loan.

Again, not upto speed on his potential suitors but Gnabry seeing out his last year probably does him favours too so he can leave for free.

Honestly I cant see many clubs buying him this summer for the fee and wages on top.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Depends if anyone is buying him though, who so far has shown interest?

If no one is going to pay the 40/50mil Bayern want then he will be staying, thats when you enquire about a loan.

Again, not upto speed on his potential suitors but Gnabry seeing out his last year probably does him favours too so he can leave for free.

Honestly I cant see many clubs buying him this summer for the fee and wages on top.
So far nobody showing interest that's why i don't rule it out but i would be surprised because it to against our new wagebill strategy maybe if we in CL we can give players 300k a week but not we not in it

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
So far nobody showing interest that's why i don't rule it out but i would be surprised because it to against our new wagebill strategy maybe if we in CL we can give players 300k a week but not we not in it

Hence the loan, sooner or later if he's still there Bayern have to take something over nothing.

I get clubs want to be stubborn and set standards but money always talks and whatever saved on his last year the better.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
What if I told you we want Pedro Neto?
Love This GIF by Liverpool FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom