• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 527,378
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Raphinha future might be decided in coming days good to see this saga over. Not sure if we'll give it another try

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Todd should appoint his mate Will Ferrell as manager, time to move on from Der Skeleton in my opinion.

After watching that crap film "Kicking and Screaming" back in the day, Will can legitimately coach a soccer team's attack better than Tuchel.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Todd should appoint his mate Will Ferrell as manager, time to move on from Der Skeleton in my opinion.

After watching that crap film "Kicking and Screaming" back in the day, Will can legitimately coach a soccer team's attack better than Tuchel.

He should only be allowed to manage as his SNL alter-ego, Mr. Tarkanian. The PL will never be the same again :lol:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

He'll pip Arteta for sure.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I'm quite surprised how quiet Bournemouth have been in the market, they have only bought in Fredricks from West Ham and Rothwell from Blackburn on free transfers so far.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Raphinha future might be decided in coming days good to see this saga over. Not sure if we'll give it another try

Interesting that we were not completely rejected like Sp**s and Newcastle. I had read somewhere that Xavi prefers him over Dembele though, so I think Barca is his likely destination.

Chelsea look distracted by Ronaldo/Neymar/Dembele if you ask me. So if Barca slip up, I think we mayyyyy have a slight chance. Who knows.

Personally, I've given up on this. Really wanted him here but I think we've moved on now.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

What the fvck is wrong with my boy Steve here? It looks like he is about to cry or have a sh1t.
nacho-smile.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dybala even if he demand 50k i wouldn't risk buy him he couldn't stay fit in weaker league not sure he'll go past 10 league games in PL without getting injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom