• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 527,583
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
[Bruno Andrade] Wolverhampton prepares a new and final attack on Matheus Nunes. A meeting is expected in England this week to define the offer. Sporting does not sell for less than 45M €

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
[Bruno Andrade] Wolverhampton prepares a new and final attack on Matheus Nunes. A meeting is expected in England this week to define the offer. Sporting does not sell for less than 45M €

Can't see wolves buying him without selling Neves but they owned by Mendes do could happen

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
feels ETH just became alot more sackable without landing De Jong 🤷‍♂️

...poor transfer targets... the Ronaldo situation...questionable tactics with Eriksen false 9 match day 1 & then 5 attackers away match day 2

just go get Potch

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They spent 3 months of this de Jong saga that we all knew it was not gonna happen. And it did affect thier beginning of season big time

SA Gunner

Watch out for Newcastle folks. If they get in their targets, they'll be around the top 8 at least this season IMO.

G0D

Almighty

Watch out for Newcastle folks. If they get in their targets, they'll be around the top 8 at least this season IMO.

Not sure they even need to get their targets to hit top 8 this season - considering their form from the turn of this year is bettered only by the top 4. They really look like they're on the up.

SA Gunner

Not sure they even need to get their targets to hit top 8 this season - considering their form from the turn of this year is bettered only by the top 4. They really look like they're on the up.

You're right, they have been quietly doing brilliantly this year.

Ones to watch for sure, they deserve massive respect.

Goonnar

You're right, they have been quietly doing brilliantly this year.

Ones to watch for sure, they deserve massive respect.

massive respect? Really? Doing brilliantly this year?
They have played 22 Matches in all competitions in this calendar year including losing to Cambridge United in FA cup 3rd round
P:22 W:13 D:3 L:6
They had two big scalps, defeating us and Leicester City in previous season. I mean they have done better than expected but they also have money being poured in. So given that, I think they have done decent. Won’t call it massive. Let’s see, this season is going to be their Litmus test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom