• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nordtveit confirmed on loan to Nürnberg

ivansen

Nordtveit has apparently completed a loan switch to bundesliga team Nürnberg for the season.

<a class="postlink" href="http://fotball.aftenposten.no/eliteserien/article146062.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fotball.aftenposten.no/eliteseri ... 146062.ece</a>

Nice little vid in there as well, showing him getting his tooth elbowed out by the nastiest man in norwegian football.

Good move?

I think a year of playing regularly in german football could benefit him immensely, but if he doesn't get to play he might as well have stayed at Lillestrøm.

morpho

Established Member
hes done a very good job at Lillestrøm thats for sure, but then again the level you find in this country isnt exactly top notch... Lillestrøm is defenitely going to miss him, but hope he gets a bit more experience in germany

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i think its a good move for him.. he should get some playing time at a newly promoted team.. the Bundesliga should prepare him fairly well if he is going to have a chance here.. i would rather he go there than back to Lillestrom or another team in a weaker league, as it doesnt prepare as much for the EPL...

graham_ka

Established Member
He'll play, and he'll impress.

Going to get bullied around a little bit, but he's still growing and will fill out.

nazo

Established Member
Very good move for him. The German league should be a good step for him and he'll come back a stronger player. I think he'll make it with us one day.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
nazo said:
Very good move for him. The German league should be a good step for him and he'll come back a stronger player. I think he'll make it with us one day.
I really hope so too. I do wonder why he's not being loaned to an English club though.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom