• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nothin' special

alibey

I'm trying to stay wake :shock:, to watch some football. Who's playing tonight in the champions world series?

alibey

I dont know mate, I'm not in UK, here in Bosnia one local station is showing whole that tournament.

Legend#1

Established Member
I got "Van Persie" #11...on the back of my new home shirt...

And just found out it's "v.Persie"

Arghhhhhhhh !!!!

Just thought i'd share that with you :x

beanz

Legend#1 said:
I got "Van Persie" #11...on the back of my new home shirt...

And just found out it's "v.Persie"

Arghhhhhhhh !!!!

Just thought i'd share that with you :x
You could always make out it's YOUR name, which just happens to be ALMOST the same as our new signing. Is'nt coincidence strange? :mrgreen:
ps. on second thoughts you could always give it to "Gregwin04" I'm sure he could find a use for it :wink:

Sigun

Ebay always comes in handy....why i needed a new toaster the other day emergency as the family were coming round in the next few days :shock:

So one minute on ebay and i had a brand new one ship sharp the next day...I was most chuffed. ;D

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom