• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuno Tavares: The False #3

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Too many people on AM that would seriously hate us to get top 4 under Arteta next season just because it's him, they have an agenda and they gonna ride on that wave and dont care about Arsenal.
Come on bro, Arteta's getting stick because there's been zero improvement. Unai was 8th when he was sacked, Arteta finished 8th, then finished 8th again.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Kolasniac was never as bad as people here say, he got 10 assist in a season and was always good at LWB. If Tavares can get us 10 assists then we done a good job, don't see the beloved Tierney doing that.

Well Kola did get "best lb in the league" shouts here for months, so that's quite a lot to live up to.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why can't he be right footed :(

Badger_Revenge

I'll have to say, I'm not convinced at all by him defensively. Despite good recovery speed, he looks too languid (for lack of a better term) when facing a defender one on one. Sticks his foot out rather than taking sharp steps.

Offensively he looked like he has something to offer. Decent technique. That cross to Auba was very good. I still need to be convinced, but he's still young, impressive physically, and has lots of room to develop.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Love his touch, was able to take balls at pace and control with one touch. Hard to know what his actual defending is like though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He will never displace Tierney though.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I like him. I think he's a bit raw defensively but honestly that's the one area I feel that Arteta actually somewhat excels in as a coach.

I feel quite comfortable resting Tierney for him when necessary. And given he has played quite a bit of football at RB, could try him out there too.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I like him. I think he's a bit raw defensively but honestly that's the one area I feel that Arteta actually somewhat excels in as a coach.

I feel quite comfortable resting Tierney for him when necessary. And given he has played quite a bit of football at RB, could try him out there too.
I think he would make quite the devastating wing back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Glad he had good game because he was horrible against Millwall few days ago. Good pace and can be very good offensive but defensively it will need to improve specially positioning i think his major issue

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Why can't he be right footed :(
He's actually very two footed.

Offensively he's already streets ahead of Tierney from the little I have seen, it's no secret I've never rated Tierney in this regard. I think question marks defensively are reasonable reservations to have, Tierney is still the man overall.

Tierney LCB and Tavares wingback wouldn't be a disaster if we ever had to resort to 3 at the back again.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom