• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
At fault for the first goal, he redeemed himself in the best way. He didn't let his head go down and was much better in the second half. If we get a better balance, my feeling is that he won't try to force the issue and when he does, we'll have the level of player to take advantage

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Upped it second half (that pashun merchant in him means he never hides, for better or worse!) but was awful first half and been poor for awhile.

Tierney is clearly getting phased out for whatever reason so it's pointless to say this, but it's such a shame we aren't playing him more instead of Zinchenko (who is really missing Jesus as our CF) feel he would really suit us right now.

Oh well, Olek I'd a top player and will be back to his best soon.

Rouski

There is something Roy Keane-esque about Zinchenko, they are different players but Zinchenko demands more and raises the level of players around him

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Tierney is clearly getting phased out for whatever reason so it's pointless to say this, but it's such a shame we aren't playing him more

Don’t you usually wait until players have actually been phased out and sold/release before you wax nostalgic about them?

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
What a player! He could easily play in every position in the midfielder ...

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Such an unique player. No team has truly found a way to combat him yet.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Pep must really regret selling him, desperately trying to play Bernardo there who has been longing for the Spanish sun for the last couple of years.

sdotzdot

Established Member
All of you choose your words carefully when he has bad moments. This man is going to become an upper echelon arsenal legend. I’m talking up there around the elites. Quote me in ten years I very much dare you.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom