• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud (Out) | Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack the lad

am i the only one that want to keep him?
i would rather sell welbeck,walcott and get a new WC mobile striker and keep giroud to come in late in games we are chasing.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
am i the only one that want to keep him?
i would rather sell welbeck,walcott and get a new WC mobile striker and keep giroud to come in late in games we are chasing.
Na mate i'm absolutely done with Giroud at this club. 4 years is enough torture, even if he won't be number 1 next year you still know he will play over 20 games. **** that. **** him. He's finished.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Been waiting for this thread for years.
It's a start.

giphy.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The article from FM:
In big trouble at Arsenal Olivier Giroud saw probably his last weeks at the Emirates Stadium. Despite its terrible times of scarcity, international tricolor striker keeps a good rating on the transfer market, with the first evidence courtier who came into contact with his entourage.

Hours after the announcement by the dismissal of Wolfsburg Nicklas Bendtner, Arsenal fans calling for the return of Lord Bendtner at the Emirates Stadium to replace Olivier Giroud. A slap and a real blow for the French striker who currently lives the worst period of drought of his career. And if the return of the wayward Danish striker at Arsenal seems at least unlikely, Wolfsburg could see Giroud reinforcement of choice.

Reportedly, the German club would be contacted in recent days with the player's entourage as we confirmed a source close to the matter. The first club to Volkswagen would also be prepared to offer him the same salary as he touches in England (between 6 and € 7 million net per year). In big trouble with the Gunners and in search of a Premier League goal in 15 matches (his last goal came on January 13 against Liverpool), Giroud is consistently disliked by some fans. His future seems register dotted within the London club.

Wolfsburg, who will not play in European competitions next season, has big ambitions and wants to field a competitive team, with its gains gleaned in the Champions League this season. And this requires the recruitment of a striker for next season span. Nicklas Bendtner fired, Bas Dost and Max Kruse disappointing, the Wolves want an attacker able to bring the weight on the front of the attack. If the name of Mario Gomez recently circulated, it's Olivier Giroud who would favor the recruitment cell of the current 10th Bundesliga standings . If he disappoints in the second half of the season, the former Montpellier is a safe bet the strong European football's 78 goals in 185 matches in the jersey of the Gunners.

For his part, Olivier Giroud does not intend to rush. Pisté by Juventus in the last few weeks , the former top scorer in Ligue 1 will attempt to put an end to his terrible ongoing series in the last two matches of the season before hoping to revive in the blue shirt at Euro 2016. good performance in France in June and could allow it to become a bankable player.

Goon_si

My heart skipped a beat when I read the thread title.

Do it Wolfsburg, do it! He's great!

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

sell him with theo and keep danny, buy the cf we can afford. oh i forgot wenger is in charge a man can dream i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom