• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Other Games

Aussie

Established Member
What other games do people really like playing? The dont have to be football games.

I have just passed the getaway and i thought that was really good.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ā­
Total Club Manager is quite a good game

Non football: I was really into Shenmu ! Thats the last non football game i've played.

tox

I had a game of risk the other day for the first time in years. Good fun conquering the world! :twisted:

Lukazan

Established Member
I play anything that takes my fancy really but I am a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series, especially number 7, 8 and 9. The best games ever made IMO.

koivu

Other than footy games, I like playing risk, monopoly, and poker...but mostly only find time for FIFA.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom