• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pascal Cygan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
well, he did say last season at one point that he wanted more playing time... (right before all the suspensions).... he might be ready to leave especially if Senderos is close to first team action.... if he does, we need another player to take his place... (Mexes anyone? yeah right)

Mark

Established Member
He doesn't want to be backup so if he gets first team football at Parma I think he'd go. I hope he stays because he is decent backup.

sienna

Well if he goes we'd only have 3 centrebacks. Don't thinkl Wenger would allow this unless a new defender is coming.

AFCG7

Established Member
We'll need him next season if we dont sign another CB.
When needed last season he filled in very well and looked quite solid to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom