• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PES6 report

Aussie

Established Member
Mostarac said:
I see from some pictures that Bosnia`s national team is finally in the game, looking forward to that.

Does it show the Choreography of the Curva's while hoolies are making facist signs?

Tegh

Established Member
dafish said:
before you go criticizing other countries being "s**t" remember that there are arsenal fans around the world. i enjoy using weaker teams too. but calling it "s**t" is just too rude.
I'm well aware of that. Thing is, I tell it how i perceive it. If someone is going to get upset about it as Mostarac has, then that's down to him, and he has to deal with it.

Mostarac

Established Member
Aussie said:
Does it show the Choreography of the Curva's while hoolies are making facist signs?

Of course. And if you play Lazio, you can put Mussolini in the team. If you play Livorno, you can put Stalin in the team. There you go, something for everybody.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
You can be a communist without being a Stalinist you know! People doesn't b*itch about other people calling themselves christian even thou the inqusition or the crusaders killed tons of people too.

But you can't be a nice nazi or fascist!!!

Mostarac

Established Member
It was just a joke to Aussie. This is really off-topic, but Stalin was not a real/true communist. The way he thought and ruled had nothing to do with real communism.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
excatly, I can get pretty defensive sorry mate. Have agreat story for you Mostarac (As I seem to recall you are from the former yugoslavia? A neighbour I used to help with stuff moved from Sarajevo in the 70ths he was a serb and his wife was a croat. And he was so upset about the conflict you could here him curse out loud while watching CNN. "There was no problem when we were all communists", he later got a new Serbian passport and traveld down to the embassy in Stockholm to give it back! He sung the old yugoslavian national anthem on Titos birthday and his (death)day. And it gests better his daughter married a Russian guy and his son married an American. Imagine those holidays

Mostarac

Established Member
YeahBee said:
excatly, I can get pretty defensive sorry mate. Have agreat story for you Mostarac (As I seem to recall you are from the former yugoslavia? A neighbour I used to help with stuff moved from Sarajevo in the 70ths he was a serb and his wife was a croat. And he was so upset about the conflict you could here him curse out loud while watching CNN. "There was no problem when we were all communists", he later got a new Serbian passport and traveld down to the embassy in Stockholm to give it back! He sung the old yugoslavian national anthem on Titos birthday and his (death)day. And it gests better his daughter married a Russian guy and his son married an American. Imagine those holidays

No problems. Great story. I will tell you something now about Tito and the old Yugoslavia, the Muslims(Bosnians) and the Serbs were the ones who truly loved Tito and Yugoslavia. The Croats never liked Tito because Tito was a Croat who loved all nationalities. The Croats always wanted Yugoslavia to dissolve so that they could get their own country. Even though I was not born when Tito was still alive, my entire family still loves him and so do I.

Mostarac

Established Member
seb_afc said:
anyone know if ashburton grove or wembley will be on PES 6?

That is something I am wondering about aswell. It would be great if they added Emirates Stadium and the Allianz Arena.

Tegh

Established Member
seb_afc said:
anyone know if ashburton grove or wembley will be on PES 6?
I'm not sure when the game is due out, I've heard both before the World Cup, or in and around October. If the latter is the case, then I should think it's more likely Ashburton Grove will be there rather than Highbury. To be honest, whichever date it comes out Ashburton should be on there as opposed to Highbury since we won't be playing there again after tomorrow. Konami have never been one to give a sh!t about what the fans think though, so It wouldn't surprise me if Highbury is left on there. I cant see Wembley being on the new game, they'll probably make that their ''Unique selling point'' for PES7. Money grabbing sunsavaneach.

Mostarac

Established Member
Pro Evolution Soccer 6.
October 2006, PS2, PC, XBOX, PSP.

PES/WE Next-Gen.
Winter 2006, PS3, XBox360.

yuanye1984

Mostarac said:
my entire family still loves him and so do I.

yeah Tito is a truely great communist. so there r many people in china respect him much more than the russian guy named stalin.

tsars push their "communism" to other countries with chauvinism .
so flimflam............

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom