• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Game Pick a player

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Adriano (that ferocious shot was unstoppable could break keeper arms at full strength)

Rosicky or Pires
Adriano was a beast. He was literally cheatmode when played on PES back in the day.
--

Pires.
The man isn't talked about enough outside of Arsenal fans.

Gatusso or Keane

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Adriano was a beast. He was literally cheatmode when played on PES back in the day.
--

Pires.
The man isn't talked about enough outside of Arsenal fans.

Gatusso or Keane
Gattuso for me (his performances in 2007 semifinal were stuff of legends against a top United side)

Mertesacker or Koscielny

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Riquelme

Guy was such a good player at Villarreal.

Trossard or Arshavin?
Arshavin, only because of that legendary performance at Anfield, may never be repeated again on a big game from an Arsenal player. Though Trossard's effect is better this season, what Arshavin did on that game is stuff of legends.

Almunia or Ospina

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Arshavin, only because of that legendary performance at Anfield, may never be repeated again on a big game from an Arsenal player. Though Trossard's effect is better this season, what Arshavin did on that game is stuff of legends.

Almunia or Ospina
Ospina. Great chant and best AM post.

Santi Cazorla or David Silva

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ospina. Great chant and best AM post.

Santi Cazorla or David Silva

David Silva was probably the better player unfortunately. As much as I loved Santi I think Silva had that bit more threat to his game.

Was the bigger player for the NT out of the two.

Tierney or Clichy?

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom