• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
He’ll get a big contract even though he’s pushing 30 so it’s a good marriage you can say.

I have this thing where I want great players to get some shine, he’s scoring all these goals and finishing 6th.
He won a couple of titles at Dortmund, did he not? He could've stayed put if he wanted to, it was his choice to come here and challenge himself. And its not like Arsenal aren't trying , the management certainly have done whatever they could to help Arsenal compete.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
We must be in the CL and winning trophies for Aubameyang to extend. It’s a big reason why I want someone like Allegri in charge of the team rather than an unknown with potential.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He won a couple of titles at Dortmund, did he not? He could've stayed put if he wanted to, it was his choice to come here and challenge himself. And its not like Arsenal aren't trying , the management certainly have done whatever they could to help Arsenal compete.

Sadly he didn’t manage a league title with Dortmund. He won the German equivalents of the FA Cup and a couple community shields though.

Individually he killed it- Bundesliga POTY, Dortmund POYT and of course Bundesliga top scorer. Tbh I’m really not sure why a Madrid or Juventus didn’t pull the trigger on him but their loss is our gain.

Hopefully he manages to win something with us. He’s an elite striker to looks as if he’s gonna score with every touch near the box.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't want to say this but you f**king know Real Madrid will be around the corner asking for him if he doesn't sign new contract he massive real Madrid fan too.

Anyway love Auba he gets better every game he score goals for fun

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He gave Pepe the penalty, did the same to Lacazette

Leads by example weekly

Why isn't this guy captain?

ASIF

He is doing what Thierry Henry use to do but not much appreciation.He is for me the best striker in the world and we are soo god damn lucky to have him.When lacazette comes back Emery has to find a way to play with 2 upfront or lacazette has to learn to play behind him.No way in hell should he be moved out wide again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom