• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just play Pepe-Auba-Martinelli for a run of games after the break, good mix there...maybe Laca can get some confidence back from being an impact sub.

P.S. Please change the midfield Mikel, to anything with 3 men in it, cheers xx

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Not sure what he was trying to do. He misses too many sitters for a team who are too average for it to not be damaging.

Vibra

Established Member
His technique doesn't blow anyone away but his nose for goal is what makes him a good footballer. He can't be outside the box putting in crosses

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Cost us today but have to remember early in the season when he was converting at a ridiculous rate.

Have to just accept today unfortunately.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Both our left backs aren't great defensively, Kola just can't defend and Saka is a winger...with Tierney injured, I like the way Arteta has set us up...Xhaka drops deep to cover leftback, Saka/Sead fly forward almost playing as a winger, which gives Auba a free role playing on the left basically.

This shouldn't be a long term plan, as Tierney will come back next season, Saka will move back to the wing and it kinda hinders Pepe a little (especially with a number 10 like Mesut also playing) Nicolas has to stay a little too deep to keep team structure, need Pepe freed up more to attack...but right now, we should run with these tactics, especially in a 4 at the back formation.

Auba is perfect for this role in what Arteta is doing at the moment, he can really time his runs forward in this role...very happy with Auba since Mikel took over, him and Luiz have really stood up as our experienced players.

Symbia

One of the best strikers in Europe, high work rate and great attitude. Man of the match today.
We be gutted if we lose him as we will still get at least 2 solid seasons off him and then ship him to China for extra cash.

Great attitude.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He’d be pushing 40 goals if he was playing at centre forward. He’s in the same vein of deadly as RvP in his final season for us.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Need to extend his deal. Yes, he's 30, no he won't last forever but we can worry about that in 2/3 years time when the likes of Gabi and possibly Eddie hit an upward curve.

You don't find goalscorers like him just anywhere, we're blessed to have someone worthy of the 14 shirt and we should do our utmost to keep him. I'd prefer him up top but he's deadly out wide too, so we can't complain too much.

The work on his heading is paying off tenfold btw, two superb headers in as many PL games.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Let juve have him on a free later, we're not finding anyone that's even close to putting in the numbers he'll get us.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
He misses too many sitters for a team who are too average for it to not be damaging.
So missing chances is not ok because the rest of them aren’t very good? This is strange logic. So we have to ignore how many he scores and then take into account how inept others are, in order to highlight that we can do better? That’s trying way to hard to find a negative :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom