• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Very clever player. What a game he had today! And I bet Emery is coaching him to receive tricky long balls in the role he played today.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Since he's joined he's done exactly what was expected of him to do, the guy just lives to score goals. He also keeps defenders on their toes and is a great outlet to have. I think it's a minority but it amazes me that there's a few that have been unimpressed by him with remarks about him only scoring tap-ins and the fact that he hadn't scored in a "big game" prior to today. Well he certainly shut up people in both of those regards today.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I think it's a minority but it amazes me that there's a few that have been unimpressed by him with remarks about him only scoring tap-ins and the fact that he hadn't scored in a "big game" prior to today. Well he certainly shut up people in both of those regards today.

Yeah, first of all his all-round game has always been criminally underrated on here. I mean, it usually isn't amazing or anything, but compare his all-round performance today to Kane's for example... And Kane is considered a somewhat (or even quite) rounded striker. Pierre is capable of big things, and glimpses of it can be gotten even if he doesn't play that well. Today he carried us in an attacking sense.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Since he's joined he's done exactly what was expected of him to do, the guy just lives to score goals. He also keeps defenders on their toes and is a great outlet to have. I think it's a minority but it amazes me that there's a few that have been unimpressed by him with remarks about him only scoring tap-ins and the fact that he hadn't scored in a "big game" prior to today. Well he certainly shut up people in both of those regards today.
I love his tap-ins. Shows me that even when his pace declines, he’ll still be a monster. Its his movement and positional awareness that are his biggest assets and you won’t lose that with age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom