• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Clrnc said:
Anybody knows why Milan sold him?

cuz he not improve there he was nothing player until he join Saint Etienne when he start improving and score alot of goals.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He didn't come to my mind before this link but PEA has many of the qualitlies I want, physically he ticks the boxes, looks a clean finisher too.

Proof

Established Member
Sign him up!

retrouvez-les-celebrations-les-plus-originales_94678-e1354031121533.jpg

leo_ense

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-transfer-news-arsenal-watch-1754366" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ch-1754366</a>

evoh_1

Established Member
He is a step up from gervais but not that far, right now we need to have higher ambition then this middle of the road style transfer. Match up elite class players with cheap potential players, we have a squad full of middle of the road time to move on up.

Glovegun

Established Member
Looks pretty decent but I think we have to bear in mind the standards of the French league, which seems to have deteriorated quite a lot.

FinnGooner

Established Member
It was only a matter of time we get linked with him!

Do not want! I'm sick of being linked to potential! We need a proven goal scorer. Proven in one of the bigger leagues (PL, La Liga, Bundesliga or Serie A)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Dortmund apparently want him to replace Robert Lewandowski. My energy says he would do the business here, my energy is rarely wrong.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
GDeep said:
Dortmund apparently want him to replace Robert Lewandowski. My energy says he would do the business here, my energy is rarely wrong.

does your energy know whether he has something remotely resembling a decent first touch? because people keep saying he's another gervinho, we have to start there

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
mavelous said:
GDeep said:

does your energy know whether he has something remotely resembling a decent first touch? because people keep saying he's another gervinho, we have to start there

That's the worst comparison I've seen in quite a while. It's like saying Bendtner is another Chamakh; completely different players with very few similarities and very difference weaknesses.

Aubameyang ****s all over Gervinho when it comes to finishing. He's a natural striker, and it shows.

He's a speed merchant who can finish, but he's bigger than someone like Walcott and can head the ball as well. He's a better version of Loic Remy.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
and that was my next question. can he shoot? it really depends on his ceiling though, unless one of gervinho/podolski are on their way out. we enough backups as it is masquerading as starters in our forward line, we all know who they are (i wouldn't count podolski though, he's slightly above walcott for me for his all round play and the x factor for that left rocket of his)

Pea-Tear-Griffin

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130329/st-etienne-star-tells-arsenal-and-newcastle-%C2%A310m-will-get-me" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... ill-get-me</a>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom