• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pires autobiography

potterarsenal

Has anyone read his book its great. I got it last year and am selling it now I have read it any one interrested click here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... gory=30131

Book Description
When Arsène Wenger brought Robert Pires to Arsenal in the summer of 2000 he was a good footballer on the cusp of greatness. After a slow first season, his second was astonishing. He was a key player in Arsenal’s double-winning year until a terrible injury curtailed the series of glorious performances that won him the prestigious Football Writers’ Player of the Year award and put an end to his World Cup dreams. Robert Pires has always wanted to be a professional footballer and this triumphant story of footballing success has been preceded by a life dedicated to this single aim. After announcing at the age of eight that he intended to play football for a living he finally achieved his goal when he went to play for Rheims in 1991. Since then his career has taken him to Metz, to Marseilles, to Arsenal and onto the world stage with Les Bleus. In this book he describes how he turned his dreams into reality: the sacrifices he has made, the injuries he has!
had to endure; the rewards and demands of playing in the Premiership, and how his time with Arsène Wenger and Arsenal has transformed him. Footballeur is an honest and fascinating account of a brilliant career on planet football

Shirley

When I logged onto Amazon.com several days ago, it was displayed that his autobiography was out of stock.

I have checked the webpage you provided.

As I have no idea of bidding, I don't know how to get the book.

Besides, does the book have fixed price?? :?:

potterarsenal

I have read and once I read a book I don't read them again. Nothing wrong with the books condition, it's just i don't read books twice

PolishGooner

potterarsenal said:
No problem I do the same. If you do win I think the P&P is £3.50 to Poland. Good Luck!

I usualy pay 3 pounds for shipping but ok :wink: Hope to win, it is the only arsenal book I dont have

kNiteMare

ahhh, i really hate it when australia dont publish any arsenal books (havnt been able to find any yet), and i dont have credit card...
:(

if anyone do know of a place in either sydney or perth where i can get some, do tell me.

potterarsenal

I am not sure what cost of P&P to Poland is but if you bid and win I will only charge you what it costs me. I do not make any profit from P&P :)

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom