• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pires Viera Zidane Marlet OUT for France-Nederlands :((

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
im not.... less of our players who have to play useless friendles in the most important part of the domestic season.....i just wish Titi wasnt playing

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
clichy? he playing for the U-21's?

and i dont think Freddie playing is a good idea,,,, he's just coming back from injury....

Iron Monkey

it good for arsenal, both players already played a lot this season for france.

this international friendly not really important, why not give henry rest also, henry always played 90 minutes for france

Mark

Established Member
Great news that Bobby and Paddy won't be playing. Hopefully Titi won't have to play the whole game.

Iron Monkey

clichy done really well at defence and attack when cole is injured

anyone here know him before arsenal sign him????

AFCG7

Established Member
Well .. i think we'll have to let Freddie go for this one.. the Swedes have given us a break many times in the past with Freddie.. it wouldnt be right for us to pull him out if he is fit enough.

Martin

AFCG7 said:
Well .. i think we'll have to let Freddie go for this one.. the Swedes have given us a break many times in the past with Freddie.. it wouldnt be right for us to pull him out if he is fit enough.
...and the match between Sweden and England is a climax of the Swedish FAs 100th anniversary celebrations. Enough said.

brianfrance

Established Member
Yeah 1 another bad news :(
Zidane will miss the match against Nederlands
No one is called for that moment to subsitute him (maybe in the afternoon we'll know who)
Marlet will miss too (not so bad news). Bruno Cheyrou is called for him (Liverpool)

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom