• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pires Viera Zidane Marlet OUT for France-Nederlands :((

brianfrance

Established Member
By the way, Marlet subsitute by Cheyrou; Already NO Anelka.
It seems now sure, Anelka will not play this match, and surely not Euro....

Sammer

Established Member
I guess Micoud gets to play now in Midfield - he has been outstanding in the last weeks at Werder Bremen.

Sammer

Established Member
brianfrance said:
Now I think midfield will be
Dacourt (Pedretti) Makelele
Govou (Giuly) Micoud

Funny thing is - most so-called big football nations like England and Germany would be more than happy to have such a high-quality midfield.... :shock:

seanconvey66

Englands is better than that, Scholes, Gerrard, Beckham then Butt or Lampard. That would beat that midfielder, obviously not the 1st choice one tho.

patrick42uk

Established Member
steed malbranque got called u.p as well, i'm pleased for him. he deserves a cap for his consistent good performances over the last two seasons.

Mark

Established Member
Yeah Malbranque is very underrated imo. He has performed very well for Fulham and given the chance perhaps he can do so for France as well.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom