• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pires: We're still rattled by Utd

Spike

Established Member
Hmm, I thought the mood in the camp was to forget about OT and concentrate on the games ahead. That's what Wenger has been saying to the press.

kanuuu

Established Member
I hope the experience stops him coming out with comments about us having a psychological advantage over them in the future.

Avoid the link and just read Pires' only quote here :

?That 2-0 defeat has been a setback for us and the level of our results has not been the same since.?

Mark

Established Member
That's not good to hear. It's over now we should stop dwelling on it and carry on and come back stronger. Easier said than done, but they need to show the right spirit.

Canuck

Established Member
It's all a matter of confidence, and nerves now. That can turn around as fast as anything and we'll be on the right track again soon. Now that the managers have finished with the chit chat, the press can move on and finally the players can put it behind them. I imagine it's tough for them to forget it when they turn on the tv or read a paper and the news hacks are still pratling on about it. :roll:

JazzG

Established Member
Thanks to Robert Pires for telling us, I like many others hadn't noticed........ :roll:

I swear interviews like this annoy the hell out of me.

marhes26

God sake!! get over it!!.This reminds me of 2 seasons ago when Everton beat us (Rooney Goal) and we went on a dip...thing is we stuttered alot against teams we should have been beating.If we dont beat Palace i'm going to start to worry a bit.What we need is a thumping result to boost the lads.Got to watch out for that Andy Johnson though! he looks red hot at the mo.

TIFANNY

Pires told earlier in Club Pires that he's not worried about team's spirit and that Arsenal will bounce back soon!!
I hope...

AFCG7

Established Member
Why the **** is Pires talking so much nowadays..he needs to keep his mouth shut and get on with it.

Mark

Established Member
I also wish he'd stop with the constant comments to the press. He needs to stop this row with Domenech as well as it is clearly unsettling him.

Lets hope he sorts himself out on the pitch soon enough.

Florida Gooner

Gooner Fish said:
Avoid the link and just read Pires' only quote here :

That 2-0 defeat has been a setback for us and the level of our results has not been the same since.?

Thanks, Bobby, we know that. Now get over it and play like you're capable of (whole team, not just Bobby).

Senght

When did he start communicating so much with the media. HAs he grown bored of being on the bench. I just wished he had stopped all of this nonsense.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom