• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 2 - 2 Crystal Palace | Monday, 18th October | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Would love we start with same energy we did at Sp**s for first 20 minutes just press them and try get 1-2 goals early. Crystal palace defense is still shaky and very slow Vieira still hasn't figure out how to fix it so hopefully our forwards will take advantage

They have conceded one more goal than us.

bastun

Player:Saka
Don't know why but I got a really dodgy feeling about this game. Last time I had it was when we were in good form after beating utd 0:1 away and then Villa trashed us at home.

Tom Mix

There are people who wanted Arsenal to lose so Wenger would be sacked. Then they wanted Arsenal to lose so Emery would be sacked. Now they want Arsenal to lose so Arteta will be sacked.

Do you see a pattern here? A common denominator?

If you've been wanting Arsenal to lose for the last four seasons be honest and admit you're not an Arsenal fan.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Quite enjoyed the last international break. Lots of positivity streaming through my veins and blood pressure at normal levels. Sure to be ruined tonight.

I’m tempted to download Dune and watch that instead.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

There are people who wanted Arsenal to lose so Wenger would be sacked. Then they wanted Arsenal to lose so Emery would be sacked. Now they want Arsenal to lose so Arteta will be sacked.

If you've been wanting Arsenal to lose for the last four seasons be honest and admit you're not an Arsenal fan.

The common demonitor is Kroenkes inability to do the right thing at the right time?

Tom Mix

The common demonitor is Kroenkes inability to do the right thing at the right time?
No one on this forum is more anti-Kroenke than me but it hasn't stopped me from cheering on the Arsenal every game and wanting us to win every game.

A fan never really wants his team to lose. Someone who wants his team to lose for four years is not a fan.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

No one on this forum is more anti-Kroenke than me but it hasn't stopped me from cheering on the Arsenal every game and wanting us to win every game.

A fan never really wants his team to lose. Someone who wants his team to lose for four years is not a fan.

I dont want us to lose. But if losses is the only thing that can get a destructive manager sacked you can ask yourself what will be the best outcome for the club in the long run.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

A bit harsh to liken the Arsène situation with Arteta as a lot people have held their hands up and admitted they were wrong but will there be any regrets about sacking our worst manager ever? Honestly, I can’t see how things can get any worse after this rookie unless we hire Tim Sherwood or give some like Frank De Boer a chance.

A couple of scrappy wins against poor sides and people are getting excited? Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Tom Mix

I dont want us to lose. But if losses is the only thing that can get a destructive manager sacked you can ask yourself what will be the best outcome for the club in the long run.
We have a destructive owner so who we have as manager isn't really going to be the difference between winning the CL and getting relegated.

Everyone has his reasons for disliking a manager but if the next manager is not to your liking then you will want to see Arsenal losing. What is the point of supporting a team if you never want them to win!?! That's not support... it's the opposite.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Quite enjoyed the last international break. Lots of positivity streaming through my veins and blood pressure at normal levels. Sure to be ruined tonight.

I’m tempted to download Dune and watch that instead.

While surely the better alternative, it's not likely to give you peace of mind.

An hour into the film you'll realize the parallels between the struggles of Paul/Fremen with ours against the Emperor (Kroenke) & the Harkonnen (management).

It'll be as if you had one eye on the Emirates for the film's duration 🤣

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

We have a destructive owner so who we have as manager isn't really going to be the difference between winning the CL and getting relegated.

Everyone has his reasons for disliking a manager but if the next manager is not to your liking then you will want to see Arsenal losing. What is the point of supporting a team if you never want them to win!?! That's not support... it's the opposite.

I said that i dont want us to lose. But the excitement after wins is not massive nowadays, i have to say that.

IstraBalagina

Because none of them was good enough for their ambitions? Do you see a pattern here? A common denominator?
Kroenke/board with terrible decisions.
You ignore the reasons and you take it out of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom