• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Bournemouth | February 27, 2019 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
I think we will drop back and invite pressure in the second half. Because that's what we always do.
I'd be pleasantly surprised otherwise.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Can't believe I'm saying this, but... I've been impressed with Jenkinson, he's put in a proper shift in that half.

Same here. He's put his foot into the tackles as well. Can think of a couple that some players might have bottled out of.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Amazing that Guendouzi wasn’t phased by that mistake and glided past a couple of players just moments later.

The confidence of that lad is unreal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pool putting pressure on City here, can’t be dropping points vs West Ham at home.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Jenko looks better than Lichsteiner, am I dreaming?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Whose stupid idea was from the refs to allow both teams to have white shorts ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom