• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Everton | Sunday February 23 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moah

Eh? The training ground is the preparation for the match. If anything, you live and die in what happens during training.
As a big Arteta fan I will agree with the starting line-ups he come up with and I hope it works. I would have said the same thing if Emery was in charge as it's just an opinion.

I have nothing against Arteta or any of the players.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Eddie starting again and Mustafi? Jesus.

Mikel is the pro, I'm just a fan. What do I know?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mustafi might save us with a goal and a clean sheet tonight.
Alternatively, he might make a stupid mistake and allow them a goal. If you had to place a bet, which would you put your money on?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This site is dreadful on mobile. Definitely get an ad-blocker on it though!
I use chrome on iOS and last time I checked ad blockers only work for the default browser, Safari.

Is there a chrome mobile adblocker?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
**** off, anybody else from Germany with a skyticket error ?
All the money for nothing, I freakin hate them.
Anybody got a stream to save the day ?

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Alternatively, he might make a stupid mistake and allow them a goal. If you had to place a bet, which would you put your money on?

There's a bigger chance he'll put in a flawless performance and yet the whole team lets him down rather than him costing us a goal but we still manage to win against Everton.

Pepes blue pill

Dont get the moaning, whatever team he puts out there will be people unhappy, I like that he is using the squad and taking a look at different players, saka is left out as he has played tonnes and is only young and the others aint in form anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom