• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
On that goal, I mean the line was offside so it's offside, it's not a glaring injustice, it's just very dispiriting. That was such a nice goal, Saka's toe being offside didn't make any difference, it's just a bit sh*t that a lovely goal has to be ruled out for something so minuscule.

It's a rule that was invented to stop players just standing in front of the goalie all game being now used to rule out goals for toes being offside. A bit like my rant on penalties, the current iterations of the rule are so far from what the rule was invented for.

looool nice timing, that's the exact type of penalty I was ranting about. A minor foul on a player who wasn't in a position to score leading to a free shot at goal. The punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Today is a nice summary of modern football and the laws of the game. All decisions correct by the letter of the law, but the spirit of the game totally lost. A good goal ruled out, and a penalty given for something compltely innocuous.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

If Sakha was offsite he’s offside - plus that was a ****ing nothing penalty decision. ****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom