• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Sunday February 16 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Just realised I had Yousif on ignore. One of his mod rivals has been tampering with.my account.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Finally!! Now get a second because I don't see us hanging on to a 1 goal lead.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

That will do. Nice to see Ceballos with the pre assist. A guy who I thought would be massive hopefully now growing into an Arsenal shirt.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Floated ball from Pepe which left Auba with a lot of work to do. We scored because Newcastle switched off and because Auba was great in the air.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I said it, Auba up front is the best position for him... No doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom