• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

Established Member
We barely scraped a draw at home against a relegation side. Can't wait for the next game in this exciting season.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Players were invited Southampton to score. Emery can't survive that. Think he's gone regardless of the point.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
This was daylight robbery. Can't wait to see them try and explain how their goal wasn't offside, when literally EVERY single other VAR decision this season has ruled those as offside. ALL of them.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We played so bad, and actually we don’t deserve the draw... but it’s what I thought, we dropping 2 points. Not winning this is like losing because Southamptons form

pacstud

How that can save his job is ludicrous.

Walking papers should have been drawn up at half, served before his ass hits his chair.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Don't rate Lacazette but felt like those two goals were thanks to good positioning, he plays his best in the box.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's over Arsenal how worse do you want it gonna it? I mean seriously we look lost and it won't get better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom