• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham | Saturday March 7th | KO: 15:00 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will happen in the Dokaka derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Laca showed a lot of composure scoring that goal, good cameo.. Need him to finish this season strong.

Manberg

Predator
I'm not too pleased about the performance.

Shots:
9 - 14
Shots on target:
2 - 6

Controlled possession by 69% to 31% but we don't make it count.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Thank f*ck for the win but we really tried to lose it there.

The players do so much annoying sh*t, I was in disbelief, making bizarre decisions, terrible passing and no it won't be just one player the whole team has to conspire to be sh*t.

Hoping for better at City or we'll get rinsed.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Looked clearly onside in real time. Looked clearly onside in the 1st replay. Looked clearly onside in the 2nd replay. Looked clearly onside when they drew the 1st set on lines. And yet they still drew multiple lines, kept moving them about and took an age to come to a decision. Lmao, they were sooooo desperate to find any excuse to rule that off. **** bag refs, hate them with a passion.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
We need more in attack. Not as worried about our defense as I am with our attack. Even with the ball, we're not formidable.

Felt this way even with Emery and at the end of Wenger's reign.

dbig

Damn, we're bad in the final third. Glad we got the win, but none of our final passes went through in the second half. Even the goal came from a deflected shot. Toothless, really.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I have to say for our goal wtf was that all about? Clearly onside, I mean you didn't need a graph to see Özil was onside, at the least level (with Ogbonna I think it was) if not behind and that's without the silly lines.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Except we controlled the midfield and possession. Completely different play style. Although west ham unfortunately had really good chances in the second half after we scored. Not a good game for us. West Ham is obviously not great opposition, although it seems several here were already convinced they would win.
We controlled most of game 70% but just lack any clear ideas how ti create chances westham only 30% and had 14 shots. We'll need to be better specially at home.

Jae

Never getting anywhere with this midfield. Completely overrun and outmuscled. So much space for them in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom