• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Saturday, November 2 | 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

As good a time as any to get out the pen & contract to Jose. These turgid, ponderous performances have to cease, one way or another.

Malky

Established Member
Get this ***** the **** away from this club. I'd be more confident against Leicester next week with Freddie in charge than Emery now.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

No seriously if he isn’t sacked the board are just as useless as they’ve ever been. Enough is enough

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Still can’t believe that we have a GD of 1. Again, that puts pressure on Emery. My patience is dwindling

Stannis

Lol we are so ****

LCFC and a barebones Chelsea are gonna get top 4 over us

Not a single convincing performance in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom