• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
It’s like we don’t even want it. I thought any manager could makes us a little bit more agressive after Wenger but boy was I wrong.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

No one is taking any responsibility defensively. No one pressing on the cross. No one picking up the runners. It is a ****ing shambles! ****ing Emery needs to start ****ing coaching some ****ing defense!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Have to agree here , it's ****ing rubbish , just about our best player in the 2nd half against Watford , not playing one of your biggest assets into form is not doing the best for the Club and where is Nelson ?

I won't be crying if this guy goes midway this season .
Thank you @celestis can’t like this enough.

AMN just allowed that cross in, he was close enough to close it down

No intensity in that pressing. Like with most Arsenal players. They just run half arsed.

Look at these guys in the gym when doing Bulgarian jump squat. Look at the difference of these who do 8 half arsed reps and those who try to jump through the roof. Arsenal players are that half arsed guy who will never gain anything.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Makes you think what if AMN hadn’t missed from 5 yards unmarked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom