• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptrcopp

We are a medical table team at best. We will struggle to finish in the top 6. Even Pascal cyan and big Igor were better than what we are witnessing now. The only wat to get back to anything g like what we were is to get David dean back. We have became a laughing stock from they got rid of him

Unsure if this is a typo....

Kav

Established Member
To be fair Matteo is playing okay but him and Xhaka can't control that midfield and we need control in games like these.

One thing i know for sure Wenger's teams would ball these opponents off the park. Emery's teams has you going, what are they playing at?

HBL

Established Member
That Luiz penalty stat from the other week tells you everything you need to know, reckon prime Beckenbauer and Baresi would struggle in our current setup tbh.
What was it again? 3 penalties in 170 games for Chelsea & two in six for Arsenal?

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Like I said during the transfer window. As long as we don’t improve one of the worst defensive lines in the league, we will still come short of top 4. Pepe, Ceballos and those guys means ****, when we concede for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom