• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That midfield is still quite bad...Tortoise FC ffs.
I don't consider Guendouzi and Ceballos slow players but i hope the manager keep playing with that midfield changing it every week won't do us good

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't consider Guendouzi and Ceballos slow players but i hope the manager keep playing with that midfield changing it every week won't do us good

Need at least one of Lucas or Willock in there for me, all the other 3 are basically doing the same job...think the quality of the attack will win it for us though.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
They've had an oligarch injecting over a £billion of his own money. We've had a trophy hunter injecting . . exactly £0 of his own money.

The only thing that made us a bigger and more popular club despite that was Wenger.
Every football fan who isn't a Chelsea fan knows that CFC was a nothing club until they won the lottery when Abramovich came and doped them.

Riou

Leicester massively outperforming, being absurdly clinical atm. Will either need to create more or they'll drop off.

Hopefully Pepe and Laca getting to their best will help us significantly increase our GD, +1 in the last match of October is a joke considering the forwards at our club!

Manberg

Predator
My notifications was telling me that a car tried to plough into some people outside the ground but I don't think it's serious.

Riou

Good team.

Just need to swap Bellerin in for Sokratis, Torreira in for Xhaka, and we’re good to go.

Thought you wanted Hector at CB for a minute until I remembered Chambers was playing :lol:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Good line up.
Very tricky game today Expect a long ball conservative approach.
3 points is a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom