• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace| Sunday 27th October | KO:16:30 GMT | Illegal Streams

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Since when we are struggeling against Palace at home? even Wenger in his last season managed to have the best home record, we have not improved at all under Emery tbf.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery is in trouble.
Looks like the same happening at PSG similar situation don't think he have the personality to manage top clubs he just can't control his star players refusing to use translator to make his ideas clear to the players

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Those comparisons don't always tell the full story:
C4DqrqJW8AAMbk9.jpg

Well I'd argue that if you compare the statistics as well as the work and progress on the field, you can contextualize the situation.

I think with the context in place as well as statistics, we can make a case for Wenger vs Unai.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Emery is not in trouble. He can blame this disgusting performance on VAR like some of the members here. His friends Raul and Edu will not sack him.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, they're paid well, that's a great reason to treat them bad.

Prospective players for our club will not see that as a positive, I can tell you that.
From what I've been told no line was crossed. Players get booed world wide. It happens. Players need to deal with the good and the bad. Cheering and booing is fine. Abuse is different.

If Xhaka cannot handle it then he doesnt belong at a club like ours.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I agree that the VAR call was horrid but regardless of that we were pure garbage!

MikeVinna

Established Member
Can’t believe Emery didn’t even bring on Martinelli what an idiot of a manager we’ve got on our hands.. Oh and he leaves Özil out of the squad when we can barely create a chance these days.

Mesut IN
Xhaka/Emery OUT

roz

Fake News Merchant
lets not lie, we didn't play well (again) BUT we were robbed of 3points.
Honestly think VAR is a conspiracy, a way for the higher ups to excuse throwing results the way they want them. Call me a tin foil hat but thats the way i see it. Its happened to other teams too, villa being the worst that I have seen when they should have had a pen in the last min of a game and it didn't get given somehow. No explanation other than the godly VAR team said it shouldn't be?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the fans will come out and will apologize to Xhaka too?
No they'll abuse him it's normal they will go to his wife and his new born child and wish bad things to them some fans are sick minded but the attention will be at him not fans as captain of this club he need to do that to make the situation less messy

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I'm even more pissed off about the disallowed goal because it'll shift the focus from another rancid performance to the refs. Watching us play is a suffering

Pepes blue pill

All you pansys complaining about Xhaka being booed, you think at real madrid or Barcelona they don't boo underperforming players ?, It's kool throwing stones when a majority of you's don't even attend live games, people are fed up of watching this geezer week in week out they have a right to voice there displeasure, Real players man up and start playing well if fans turn on them not act like petulant children, which is what Xhaka is all about, hope we never see him in an Arsenal shirt again.

Same, I have loads of behaviours that I could change and I dont, guess what I blame myself for that, Xhaka is paid a fortune, somehow got made captain and hasnt change his ways, too right he got booed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom