• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Fulham | 23/08/05

SAKURABA

we will be lucky to score if we play 5-3-1 again...

maybe if PIres is on the bench and Reyes paly we might score...

2-0 should be fine.

HalliGoalie

7-0 to make up for the chelsea games

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Army of Me

Established Member
i'd be surprised if bergkamp plays, i'd be even more surprised if reyes is chosen over hleb for the left midfield.

i don't know if we have any injuries from todays game, but i can guess ljungberg will be out so...

lehmann

lauren
toure
senderos
cole

pires
gilberto
cesc
hleb

reyes
henry

Lukazan

Established Member
Fulham.

Good and bad.

Why?

The good?

Well I think we'll probably hand out a thrashing to them, 3 or 4 nil.

The bad?

A good 3 or 4 nil win and everything is fine and dandy again and our attacking isn't a problem....

DaViEsW

My first game at Highbury, we're bound to lose.

Sorry, I'm just not feeling to happy right now. :p:(

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Surely Sol will be fit for this one? He's been "just short" for ages now.

Pires better be dropped. If Ljungberg isn't fit, then it should be Reyes & Hleb on the wings, with Henry & RVP in attack. If he is fit, I'd like to see Hleb in the centre with Gilberto.

kel varnsen

Established Member
pha2er said:
i'd be surprised if bergkamp plays, i'd be even more surprised if reyes is chosen over hleb for the left midfield.

i don't know if we have any injuries from todays game, but i can guess ljungberg will be out so...

lehmann

lauren
toure
senderos
cole

pires
gilberto
cesc
hleb

reyes
henry

pires should not start the match; he was sh*te today. as he was in the last two games as well. if ljungberg is fit, he and hleb should play on the right and left midfield...

...and reyes should start up front. why wasn't he even on the bench today?

A

Anonymous

Freddie looks like he is out injured, Cesc looks tired and Pires looks shi*te. Sol, Reyes and Robin should freshen up the team. Hleb is the dogs bollocks, a clone of Pires 2001. If we are not signing another CM give Kolo a run which will keep sol sweet with a 90 mins.

Jens

Lauren Sol Senderos Cole

Hleb Toure Gilberto Reyes

Van Persie Henry

Bench
Almunia
DB10
Pires
Flamini
Cygan

Gooner83

I want to see an exciting Henry again, a commited Pires and more of the same from Hleb.... saying my prayers now then.

Sammer

Established Member
Highly Fabregas said:
Jens

Lauren Sol Senderos Cole

Hleb Toure Gilberto Reyes

Van Persie Henry

My line up, too - although I would start with Dennis and bring van Persie as a sub (not only in the 85th minute though :wink: )

Mark

Established Member
Lehmann

Lauren Toure Senderos Cole

Hleb Gilberto Cesc Reyes

Henry RvP

4-0. Enough bullsh*t.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
I think Sol is fit it's just a matter of match sharpness, I doubt he's ready for to play for England in the qualifiers just yet.
"
Sol Campbell will miss the all-London clash against Chelsea with a calf injury. “Sol Campbell will not be involved again [against Chelsea]. He works very hard in training but he needs three or four games to come back to his best" said Wenger.
"

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom