• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 22/08/04

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Just watched the replay of the match on Arsenal Plus, bloody hell sorry to be late but what a match ... I reckon that if I was at Highbury that day I would have died. Imagine been 3 -1 down and how that would feel then getting 4 back.

That was better than Man City amazing comeback against Spuds. I mean there was a lot more riding on this with the Notts record to equal and all.

What was Cygan on though, in fact the defense was all over the place.

I only saw the highlights so I may have missed some great saves by Lehmann but from the highlights ... well we all have off days I guess.

Well done Arsenal ... true heroes.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom