• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs T*ttenham Hotspur | Sunday, Nov. 6th - 12:00 GMT| BT Sport 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

As awful as Ox was when he came on, the giroud sub killed us. Ended all pressing from the front and made it so easy for them to run the clock down.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Hard done by a f*cking pen of course!

Sp*rs still hasn't scored a goal from open play in 6 games. They look clueless in attack when they're not hoofing it in the box the c*nts

FinnGooner

Established Member
Ox, Iwobi, Walcott, Giroud, Ramsey...too many players who are just not good enough. If Sanchez and Özil are not at their absolute best, we are simply not that great especially in terms of attacking

Cech - 5
Bellerin - 6
Mustafi - 5
Koscielny - 3
Coquelin - 6
Xhaka - 6
Özil - 6
Sanchez - 6
Iwobi - 3
Walcott - 5

Giroud 0
Chamberlain - (-3)
Ramsey - 5

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Said this before the match, the players reeked of complacency. I can't believe Kos said **** like that. And then to know that he ****ed up and gave them the penalty is even worse.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also when we will stop gift teams easy goals it's just unbelievable and i f**king hate it.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Whoever tells me it was penalty F U C K Y O U! We lost by that bad decision vs us and that penalty against Xhaka the f a g didn't give.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom