• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Watford | 14/10/06

Kyrillos

What do you think the score will be?
And what formation is Arsène going to use this time?

I predict a 2-0 Win, with a double by our Titi.

sabret00the

Established Member
The big red 4-5-1 machines gonna get ya :lol:

Jokes aside, i'm expecting a nice victory here, a pretty one and a shower of goals to boot. Expect shock Adebayor and Bapstista starts.

4-0

Hoping for Van Persie to have a good international weekend and then continue from where he left off and whoop those sorry boys from Vicrage Road. Also Henry to bag a couple.

qs

Established Member
sabret00the said:
The big red 4-5-1 machines gonna get ya :lol:

Jokes aside, i'm expecting a nice victory here, a pretty one and a shower of goals to boot. Expect shock Adebayor and Bapstista starts.

I think one of them will sta\rt anyway. Have Brazil or Togo got any games during the break?

Bit early for the thread alright but I like Watford. Theyve got moxy. I dont think we'll have it that easy against them. Theyve a very hard working midfield and I like Young, he's the key man for them. Kings a threat too.

Obviously we should I won and I think we will but I'd expect us to concede. A hard fought 3-1.

cesc18

bit too early for the watford game
right now i hope none of our players get injured during the internationals :D
5 wins on the trot and there s internationals to disrupt the momentum :twisted:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
watford is very direct and may well score against our defence. reckon it would be 4-1. henry 2, rvp 1, ade1

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
My score is
Arsenal 4
Watford 1

Scorers for us: Hleb, Cesc, Henry (2)

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I hope the team can lead with a confortable scoreline so that Theo & Julio can come up early in the 2nd half.

TheGod DB10

hopefully will be a comfortable 3-0 win

would like to see theo get another run out towards the end if we've got the game wrapped up

looking forward to this one as will be the first time at the grove

Jameel46

Established Member
i'm just hoping we can get to the match with no more injuries, the International matches are hardly kind on us (that bastard Domenech deserves a slap in the face)

cubbz_th14

dont think watford can stop this mini-run of ours now, i would like to see us go on rampage and destroy them - 4/5-0 would be satisfying

IBL

Established Member
I can say for sure that I'm definitely going to at this match, being the first game after international break I wont be expecting the boys to be full of too much running. I do however expect us to win this comfortably enough

Bit strong - aint Domenech's fault. He doesn't have a say in when fixtures are played - blame UEFA.

As for Watford - we'll have a comfortable win. We've then got Reading and then Everton at The Emirates. 9 Pts will do nicely and put us in the top 3

qs

Established Member
Jameel46 said:
i'm just hoping we can get to the match with no more injuries, the International matches are hardly kind on us (that bastard Domenech deserves a slap in the face)

For what? Playing his best team in competitive games on dates set by Uefa?

grow up.

It is hugely important that we win by a margine. As someone pointed out earlier, we follow this up with a trip to the Madejski Stadium and then welcome a in form Everton to the Emirates. I doubt that any of the three mentioned games will be easy especially the Reading trip and also the Everton game. We definately need 9 points as we have yet to travel to play the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Boltan. The fixtures have been kind as we should expect to pick up maximum points from our next 6 games before we travel to the Reebok for what will be a difficult tie.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom