• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Aston Villa 0 - 1 Arsenal | Saturday 19th March | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
1_GettyImages-1255241436-1.jpg
This is a game we have to win. A draw would be a disaster, especially with Sp**s trying to string a few wins together.

Villa are good team but one we should dispatch with ease.
Lets just try and put tonight's game out of our mind and be 💯 focused on Villa.

Screenshot-20220316-233809.png

Screenshot-20220316-233831.png

Screenshot-20220316-233855.png

Screenshot-20220316-233919.png

Screenshot-20220316-233941.png

Screenshot-20220316-233958.png

Screenshot-20220316-234023.png

Screenshot-20220316-234041.png

Mikel had a fully fit squad to pick from plus Tomiyasu might finally make his much awaited return here.

Screenshot-20220316-234929.png

Prediction
Aston Villa 1-3 Arsenal

With Coutinho scoring his obligatory goal.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
To be honest, we have been quite lucky with playing one game a week for ages.

Completely get Arteta’s point that playing 3 games in the space of a week is too much, but this will be the case next season if we get into the CL.

No excuses…they are a good team going forward but defensively won’t be able to keep us out if we play like we did yesterday.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Gerrard is a very good manager btw and I'll stand by this. Good setup without being too complicated. Midfield runners, inside forwards drawing in the opposition FB's and overlapping FB's. And as an all action midfielder himself, he really gives license to Ramsey and McGinn to get forward and get into the box because he was that type of midfielder.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Got a bad feeling about this one, I just hope the players are fully switched on.

This is the one the fixture I’ve been looking at which will show if we’re really serious about finishing in the top 4. Man Utd and Sp**s both have tricky fixtures, so a win here is necessary.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
villa are different from we played them early in season they play with more freedom in 4312 formation with Gerrard. They attack more still defensively are shaky i expect an difficult game specially when it's away add to that they had 6 days rest and we'll only have 2-3 days rest.

I want us to win but won't be surprised if it ended with draw.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Digne likely missing this because he done his hamstring against westham and that big advantage for Saka because likely he'll end up facing old guy Ashley Young.

Kav

Established Member
I didn’t realize that they have such a good record against us lately, having won 3 of the last 5. This feels like one of those fixtures you expect us to win.

This particular Villa side is a work in progress and have the capacity to take all three points off us. We need to relax and just play our game and we will get the opportunities to score.

It’s an away game though so it won’t be easy preventing them from having periods of control. I actually see this one being a draw.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Gerrard has them well set up, so this will be a difficult one for us.

That said, Im confident we have the necessary tools to get the job done. I am just concerned with our turnaround time, as its just over 60 hours after the Liverpool game. Champions League or not, playing 60 hours after your last game isn't normal.

Anyway, lets get the job done, these next 4 games are important to our season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Coutinho been big part of thier mini turn around he been on form westham stopped him by not allowing him space but we are different we play with much space. I think we'll put Partey to man mark him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom