• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | Saturday 6th February | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

What will the result be and who should be benched for Villa?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We got a lot of crosses in again.
4-FB27-D4-B-0561-41-E4-923-D-518-EDB05-CFBB.jpg

Finesse

Why is Konsa still on the pitch ? Every Arsenal foul is thrown under a microscope! I heard a referee consultant speak about Luis having a precedent of similar fouls. What a travesty!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Leno has made saves like that from free kicks yet we never heard this level of praise for it? Every top level keeper should be making that especially when they've started to move over to that side as the kick is taken.

Rewatch Martinez' footwork for that save.. so good.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Individual error leads to yet another goal. Not being harsh on Holding,but again he doesn't really smell the danger. All our play is in front of Villa and we're just not getting in behind. No chance to score playing in this way.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
We know we are in for an ineffective game when the crosses are flying in with great numbers

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
10 losses by the start of February if this holds up. Could honestly end up losing nearly half of the PL games this season. :red:
Whatever way you at it if we've lost more than we've won by the end of this game after 23 games then that is unacceptable for Arsenal FC. Massive 2nd half for Arteta.

Reactions: A_G

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think its fair to say we'll play better in the 2nd half. We're just not clicking at the moment. I dont think that just Villa stopping us, we're just not as fluent as we should be.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Individual error leads to yet another goal. Not being harsh on Holding,but again he doesn't really smell the danger. All our play is in front of Villa and we're just not getting in behind. No chance to score playing in this way.

Yep look ineffective like in the period before ESR came in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom