• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Thursday 26th December | KO: 15:00 | Amazon Prime

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Bournemouth Win

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bottom half of the table. . . . **** me.

Hope all those stupid idiots who were chanting 'Top4 is not a trophy ffs.' have learn't their lesson by now. :lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Probably not much longer before you start ranting about Özil's lazy body language because Adrian Durham told you so.

I’ve never posted anything about Ozils body language. More likely to post about losing the ball easily and making no attempt to win it back. Hope he has a fantastic game today. If Özil has a great shift I always post on the post on the forum and say so.

Happy new year my friend. Peace & Love xx

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Wonder what Arteta will be like on the touchline!

COYG.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Too much travelling up until today, but definitely one of the better ones so far, cheers. A win today would improve it again. What was yours on a 1-10 rating?

Probably a 7, no arguments, mum wasn't being weird and some decent food.

A win today and it'll change to an 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom