• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Saturday, March 6 | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,603
  • Views 55,734

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If Leno passes that ball to Partey he deals with it without issue and no one's saying anything about Leno's pass
I agree but he's played with Xhaka long enough now to know your asking for it playing it to him in that type of areas.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This hasn‘t been Saka‘s best game of late. Probably needs to drop a little deeper to get on the ball

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Is it just me or do our fans make more excuses for our average players and hype them up to the moon?

I'll give an example. No disrespect to the guy since I don't know him but there's a big Arsenal Youtube channel that makes videos like "Pepe has actually been good in 2020" etc etc, and is usually posted here. Maybe he'll have a Willian isn't that bad video with his 5 assists soon enough.

But truth is, most of these people have been ****ing mediocre and finding a few highlight reels doesn't change it.

Similarly, Xhaka is an average braindead player and always will be. Why say it's his 13th start as if he's the only player in the whole world to start 13 games?

Raqe

View attachment 2119
Tell me how this is Leno's fault? I mean, I still blame him for passing to Xhaka but come on man.
It's a bad pass since you put pressure on your dm and he is already being closed down from behind. Just unnecessary risky. Def Xhaka fault that It came to the goal but that pass is bad.

Edit: I don't think anyone is saying it's Lenos fault only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom