• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Saturday, March 6 | KO: 12:30 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,603
  • Views 55,736

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Terrible, rubbish and boring football for 85 minutes. Can't stand it.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Earlier in the season we barely created chances, now when we do we continually miss them, can't make it up.

I think Arteta's time is over unfortunately. To have to rely on a penalty decision against a team that are in a relegation fight is unacceptable at this stage of the season. There is something wrong here: perhaps the players will only respond to another ex-player not much older if he is a Zidane or someone like that. Otherwise top players have to be managed by someone like Ancelotti or Wenger. Something is not working. The experiment is over surely.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Hitting the post in the last minute is a fitting end to the most frustrating game of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom