• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Sunday February, 2 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Great that Martinelli keeps his place, crap that Laca keeps his. Shame Arteta bottled it with Laca!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pepe as a 10? Is that something you do in FIFA?

Firstly I don't play Fifa I play pes.

Secondly, they share some similarities. They both need freedom, both left footed, both lack defensive application.

Pepe would play the role differently. A bit like Alexis. He will lose the ball loads, but something will come off. Rather that then watch Özil disappear for 90 mins in another away game.

Manberg

Predator

Secondly, they share some similarities. They both need freedom, both left footed, both lack defensive application.

Pepe would play the role differently. A bit like Alexis. He will lose the ball loads, but something will come off. Rather that then watch Özil disappear for 90 mins in another away game.

Pepe is a dribbler. Dribblers play on the wings. He's not a passer to play as a 10. That's basic stuff, Pepe as a 10 is crazy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Coquelin was excellent in us beating them in 2015, as per the vid I posted...people shouldn’t discount energy, especially in midfield in tough away games like this, Coq even set up our winning goal that day, by intercepting a ball and launching a counter attack.

Lucas is crucial to our midfield, he provides energy and defensive awareness that no one else in our current team can...plus Xhaka and Guendo playing with Özil, no speed in there...midfield needs to shake up badly.

Top Quality

I would've liked to see Torreira, think he's been very important for us since Arteta took over, don't trust Guendouzi to perform as well even though he played well in the last game. I probably also would've dropped Laca for Pepe with Auba u front, but won't complain too much about that. Do we have any other fit centre backs than Mustafi? If so I would've played that one.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Right Mikel, whatever it is that Laca is blackmailing you with, it's alright we'll still forgive you. I don't care if it's a sex tape or whatever, just please stop playing him. He's costing us points.

Nom de Plume

Good evening gentlemen.
A win for us by any score will round off a perfect weekend down under.
34 degrees today, pool and bbq with some top beers and now a masterclass display from Marinelli and Mustafi.
If anyone has a link to the game I'd appreciate it. Almost 11pm here.
UTA

Pepes blue pill

Just know our fans will turn on Arteta long before they turn on the board and give them a tough time, Kronke must ****ing love it

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

First Laca now Pepe at #10? Where do you guys get this stuff? Who’s next, David Luiz?

Manberg

Predator
Dribblers can play multiple positions. It's that sort of thinking that had Henry on the wing for years.

A number 10 has to be either a hard working attacking midfielder, a creative playmaker who sits in the hole, or a support striker. Pepe is neither. His best position is on the wing where he can dribble past players before crossing or cutting inside.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Pretty close to our best eleven. Always think Xhaka & Özil is a risk together at the best of times but seems Arteta likes it.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Right Mikel, whatever it is that Laca is blackmailing you with, it's alright we'll still forgive you. I don't care if it's a sex tape or whatever, just please stop playing him. He's costing us points.

Would be good if he repays the faith today with a goal.

Looks like Arteta is trying to get underperforming players to feel important, given the likes of Mustafi and Guendouzi are in there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom