• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | Sunday February, 2 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Why does Mustafi keep playing ffs? He’s pretty good for like 88 minutes but he gives away the game in the other 2.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Especially looking at their current options. Now Ole is talking about him proving people wrong next year, why send him on loan then? He's not a youngster in need of experience. :lol:
Crazy management.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

What a rubbish team. Did Freddie pick it?

3-0 Burnley I hope

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That seriously big call from Arteta to start mustafi after his shocking display against Chelsea don't know what to expect here

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Please no Auba as Right Winger...

Matteo and Xhaka don't work too and Torreira was our best player most of the Time.

Mustafi > Sokratis

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Big questions will be ask at Arteta if his team didn't preformed. Xhaka Guendouzi never worked both got bypass easily mustafi you don't know what expect from him

Bosniak Gooner

Torreira would be useless in this type of game, long ball fc is just going to loop long balls consistently.

I am glad Arteta didn't drop Martinelli to accommodate Pepe, but I am also not glad Laccazette is playing.

Mixed feelings about the selection to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom