• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft PL ERA Draft (Round of 16) Sapient Hawk vs Nacho | Winner: Nacho

Who has the better side?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Hmmm...that would require me to get lucky with the draw again.

All the teams through are reasonably good as well. Have to weigh up how much Hawk's guys buff my team, but I think all us guys with 90's stars are a bit buggared.

Guys like Shearer and Zola going out first round and there was only 1 joke team. 2 if you think about Ledley King and Digne.

If half this forum wasn't under 12 years old I'd strongly consider Pallister, he was signed as a record transfer back in the day and was only replaced at Old Toilet by Jaap Stam once he was past his best.

Probably a better pick than your two but I don't know if A-M sees it that way.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If half this forum wasn't under 12 years old I'd strongly consider Pallister, he was signed as a record transfer back in the day and was only replaced at Old Toilet by Jaap Stam once he was past his best.

Probably a better pick than your two but I don't know if A-M sees it that way.

Lol nah you big big hating rn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom