• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Everton 2-1 Arsenal | Monday 6th December | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

That was a very poor performance against the worst united team since LVG. Truly horrible. I'd take a thrashing from Liverpool or city over that that performance any day of the week. We seemed to drop 20 yards back after scoring each of our goals.

Everton are in poor form currently. Evertonians wants Rafa's head on a pike. Should be winning this easily but I think we'll take an early lead and the rise out the storm the rest of the game similar to the Leicester game.

Everton has been dire. I don't want to see that trademark cautious football. Let's go for the jugular.

Screenshot-20211203-110509.png

Screenshot-20211203-110529.png

Screenshot-20211203-110553.png

Screenshot-20211203-110657.png

Think Arteta will have to drop Auba. It's just criminal man management to continue playing him and letting take all the flak. This was one of wenger's best strength. He was extremely good at taking out his players from the firing line and taking the bullet for them.

Push Martinelli forward and play Laca behind him. But I don't think that would happen.
Screenshot-20211203-111752.png

Think Lokonga will take his place beside Partey in midfield or we might see Tierney back for this.

Prediction: A drab, boring win

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You can't give up on Champions League with over 20 games to go, but that feels so **** tonight and does feel eerily like a turning point.

The team were terrible, Arteta was terrible, subs were terrible, even Everton are terrible but we are just worse.

Useless ****s.

6666Louis

And Eddie Nketiahs miss.. from a yard out.. and they wanting to give him a new contract

About the only saving grace, is proving exactly why Iwobi had to be gotten rid of.. rubbish
It’s not Eddie’s fault mate. Even at one nil up this was a lackluster performance we gave them this game realize where to look

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This team never learn and we'll finish again midtable mikel learning nothing and only matter of time he going at this rate.

nas7232

Arteta rigid football isn’t for Arsenal. It may be good for a relegation team looking for clean sheets and one nil wins. It certainly won’t work for cup football. Even if we make Europe’s league, he won’t win it. Should have got conte

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
No urgency in the 1st half. Didnt improve much in the 2nd. Crying out for a top striker & manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom