• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | April 7, 2019 | 14:05 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Everton win

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We've shown nothing going forward but you can't really expect to do much when you've got two average ****houses in midfield.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Don’t think Elneny is any use even in the easy games.

Gets routinely outclassed by farmers in the Europa and remember him getting humiliated in the World Cup against Saudi Arabia. He’s just hopeless.
You watched Egypt-Saudi Arabia? When both teams were already knocked out before their match? I find that tough to believe. :lol:

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Part of some agenda at play, I dont have proof but what I see with my eyes and have seen.

From same old Arsenal always cheating and sending off our guys every five minutes.

To Arsenal are too soft, don't like it up em and letting opposition thugs kick us all over the pitch with no retribution. Tackles that wouldn't dare fly at Old Trafford or Anfield.

Whatever we do, the referees screw us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Many players with such poverty performance mkhi matteo Özil laca elneny all sloppy very bad in position and losing the ball easily

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Need something big in second half, a loss would be catastrophic because we will be dropping more points away.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Okay .. well that was terrible after an okayish start. I hope it’s not possible for us to be worse in the 2nd half. We need something from this game.. the players have no confidence away from home

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Who are people moaning about? Mustafi and Elneny.

Mustafi is starting nearly all games and it's still possible to be third wit him,

Elneny is completely okay for a Squad Player Number 5/6 for CDM/CM.
Torreira, Xhaka, Ramsey all not ready for the starting eleven. Even City or Liverpool would have a problem (look at the midfield from Liverpool) - doesn't mean they are all trash signings.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
At least there's just one goal in it, get Auba and Iwobi on and we might nick a goal from somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom