• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | Saturday 21st December | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
this is really Premier League?

You just can watch our result at the end and you will miss nothing. Hopefully this will change under Arteta, but there is so much work to do.

Plutarch

We are so poor at the moment. Not so much our makeshift defence, which has done all right so far, but our completely non-functioning attack.

CJJ

Established Member
I'm not gonna lie. I could've imagined much worse. I think the players are putting in an effort and thats what is important to me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
this is really Premier League?

You just can watch our result at the end and you will miss nothing. Hopefully this will change under Arteta, but there is so much work to do.
Arteta will have such tough job to do our squad quality wise is so bad youngsters are just too early to heavily depend on them other than Martinelli who showing good promise

Ashybashy86

Awful. This team is like putting an off cherry on top of a steaming pile of turd, and trying to pass it off as chocolate cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom